Fashion illustration is a way in which you will able to make your fashion ideas visible and will present them nicely. As a fashion designer you need to be fast and creative. Practicing illustration will help you to gain your goal in your fashion career. On the contrary, it’s very important to present your ideas in an innovative way; by this course you will learn how to do that.
Duration: 2 months
Total Class: 16
Total Hour: 32
Contact Hours: Lectures & Practical – 2 Hour/Week
Class Day: Friday or Saturday
Course Fee: 8,000 BDT
Discount: 37.5% – 3,000BDT.
After Discount Final Fee: 5000 BDT.
Fashion illustration is very essential for a fashion designer as well as who wants to be a fashion illustrator. Learning this subject is very important just because of you can express your ideas and thoughts about fashion through illustration. This subject will help you to make presentation of your fashion thoughts and will help to reveal them in front of the world. Fashion illustration is a subject in where you may illustrate not only garments but also your dreams.
- Introduction to Fashion Illustration: Discussion about fashion art and end of the goal, tools & accessories required for illustration.
- Line and shape, shade, tone: Straight line (horizontal, vertical, and diagonal), square, triangle, rectangle, zigzag, discussion about different types of pencil and their uses, tones and grey scale.
- Life drawing: Portrait measuring technique, still picture.
- Figure parts: Full figure proportion, (8, 9, 10) headed figure drawing and learn how to color figure.
- Full figure: Full figure proportion, (8, 9, 10) headed figure drawing and learn how to color figure.
- Figure with dress: Dress design on figure (different neck, collar, sleeve variations, Skirt variations, fabric fall etc.)
- Rendering technique- Rendering different types of fabric texture (Denim, Knit, Printed, Velvet, Sequin etc.)
- Flat drawing: Flat drawing technique.
- Stylization- Stylization for design, Design emphasis, Designer sketching & Fashion Illustration, Matching pose to Garments.
- Mood Board- Inspiration of nature, and detail setup of Mood board Design. Mix media collage work.
- Learning essential aspects of the fashion form, including anatomical, structural, and surface information.
- Studying and practicing the drawing various parts of body in preparation for creating fashion poses.
- Comparing the proportions and structural differences between the male and female forms.
- Developing a basic understanding of how parts of body work in opposition to each other to create attitude and a sense of movement.
- See how clothing reflects the structure and perspective of the human form.
- Practicing drawing soft hand poses and convincing fashion feet and shoes.
- Developing an ability to exaggerate the body proportions without losing structure.