Fashion studio course will help you to understand the concept and environment of professional designers working field. This subject will definitely help wherever you will get job in local or industrial platform.
Duration: 2 months
Total Class: 8
Total Hour: 15
Contact Hours: Lectures & Practical – 1.5 Hour/Week
Class Day: Friday or Saturday
Course Fee: 10,000 BDT
Discount: 50% – 5,000BDT.
After Discount Final Fee: 5000 BDT.
A design studio is a workplace for designers and artisans engaged in conceiving, designing and developing new products or objects. Facilities in a design studio include clothes, furniture art equipment best suited for design work and extending to work benches, small machines, computer equipment, paint shops and large presentation boards and screens. Fashion studio is a course where you will learn how fashion designers work in a selective way both locally and industrially. To get more organized way to make a collection it’s really important to learn this course.
- Introduction, definition of art and design, style and fashion, Theme and inspiration.
- Discussion about fashion forecasting (long term forecasting, short term forecasting, FAD, Classics etc.)
- Detail discussion about theme and inspiration (using various visual references)
- Discussion about Theme break down and using process with visual examples.
- Discussion about flat sketch/DD. Importance of DD.
- Learning about Flat sketch technique with different media.
- Fabric characteristics and their uses with different styling.
- Discussion about garment constructions with different types of fabric and styling.
- Course review and discussion.
In this course you will learn-
- The process of making a collection in a professional way.
- How to pick up theme, how to break down and utilize a theme to make a collection.
- Step by step process of making designer collection.
- Analyzing new and innovative ideas and apply them in proper way.
- Understand the industrial environment both technically and creatively.