Mission and Values
National Institute of Design (NID) is an institution devoted to develop young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. Alongside such intellectual growth, we are also firmly committed to help the young men and women in our charge to become responsible, and caring citizens of their nations and indeed of the world. Our vision is to emerge as one of the world’s leading institute for RMG sector through a continuing commitment to the highest academic standards and our mission is to build and nurture a new millennium by helping the industry attain and sustain global leadership.
Aim and Objectives
The aim and objectives of NID is to build the nation with technical and vocational education through trained people and make the students skilled-
- To foster and extend the inherent creative talents of Bangladesh in the fields of design
- To maintain corporate membership with international professional bodies
- To establish international links to facilitate international quality education
- To offer educational opportunities to people in mid-career to enhance and extend their educational qualifications without interrupting their careers.
- To increase the productivity, efficiency and product value in the creative sector
- To provide all aspects of technical assistance to such sectors as require.